In order to create a popup form click “Forms” in the main menu bar. Then click “Create a new form” and you will be presented with different form options:
- Embedded form
- Popup form
In this case, choose the Popup form.
Creating a popup form is an easy process. Once you click on “Create new popup”, you will have a few templates to choose from. Pick one and click on it. You will have an option to change the layout at the design editor if you change your mind.
In this case, we picked “treat yo self” template – editing the popup form is practically the same process as creating an embedded form. It has the same design options and general settings. Click here for a tutorial on these options.
In the Behaviour section, you can set up when you want your pop-up to appear on your website.
Behavior settings lets you:
- Set a timer when the popup will appear
- Show form only when a user scrolls through a specific percentage of the page.
- Enable the popup when a user is trying to leave the page.
- Choose the popup to appear when a customer clicks on a particular web element.
- Set the period when you want to show the popup to the same user again if he or she didn`t subscribe.
- Set the timing of your pop-up in advance (set a particular date frame).
- Set pages and/or devices on which to show the pop-up form.
After the subscription form is fully designed – click the “Save and continue” button on the top right side. After that, you will be taken to the final tab. Here you will find the form’s script, which must be embedded into your web page.
You can access the form’s activity panel by clicking on the “Overview” button in the “Forms” section.
Note – the form’s modifications will not change the script code. Therefore, you don’t need to re-implement the subscription form’s code after editing. Simply save the latest progress on our platform, and changes will be reflected on your web page.