In order to create a popup form click ‘Forms’ button on the main menu bar. Then click ‘Create a form’ and you will be presented with a different form options:
- Embedded form
- Popup form
- Landing page
In this case, we picked “treat yo self” template – creating a popup form is practically the same process as creating an embedded form. It has the same design and general settings. Click here for a tutorial on these settings.
Here in the Behaviour section, you’re able to set up a required popup function like when subscription forms pop’s on the screen and similar behaviour.
Behavior settings lets you:
- Set a timer when the popup will appear
- Show form only when user scrolls to specific percent of the page.
- Popup appears when user is trying to leave page.
- Popup appears when clicked on a particular web element.
- Set the period when you want to show the popup to the same user again if he or she didn`t subscribe.
- Set the timing of your pop-up in advance (set a particular date).
- Set which pages and/or devices to show pop-up.
After the subscription is fully designed – click the “Save and continue” button on the top right side. After you click the button, you will be presented with the final tab – here you will find the form’s script, which must be embedded into your web-page. Additionally, report statistics like total signups etc. will be displayed as well.
You can access form’s activity panel by clicking on “Overview” button in the forms section.
Note – forms modification will not change script code; therefore, you don’t need to re-implement subscription form’s code after editing it. Simply save the latest progress on our platform, and changes will be reflected on your web-page.