This is the official documentation for Sender.net’s WordPress v2.0 integration plugin.
This plugin doesn’t require WooCommerce to be installed, you can use it as a separate product. However, to use most of the features, it’s necessary to have Woocommerce installed.
- Embedded subscription forms
- Pop-up forms
- Head to app.sender.net and log into your account
- Download Sender.net plugin integration from WordPress plugin store.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the “Sender.net email marketing” plugin by inserting API token.
- Congrats, you’re done with implementation.
Here’s a short video guide on how it’s done:
First of all, only published (activated) subscription forms on Sender’s “forms” section will appear in the widget’s customization menu. Later, you’ll be able to select which subscription form to use on the website. Newly designed subscription forms will be automatically updated and shown in the widget menu.
Pop-up forms will automatically appear on your website without further configurations. Simply “Active” a required pop-up on Sender.net platform, and it will appear on the website.
Next time you open your website, the popup will appear according to its behavior settings.