This is the official documentation for Sender.net’s WooCommerce v2.0 integration plugin.
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
- Transfer guest customers‘ email addresses.
- Transfer customer account email addresses.
- Use the “Cart is abandoned” trigger on the automation feature.
- Use the “Product is purchased” trigger on the automation feature.
- Head to app.sender.net and log into your account
- Download Sender.net plugin integration from WordPress plugin store.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the “Sender.net email marketing” plugin by inserting API token.
- Congrats, you’re done with implementation.
Here’s a short video guide on how it’s done:
When Sender’s plugin for WooCommerce is successfully installed, Sender.net section will appear on the left side. Select “Sender.net” section to open integration settings.
“Enable tracking” option permits users to enjoy abandoned carts and product purchased triggers with an automation feature and transfer customer’s email addresses to the Sender.net platform. Enable this feature to use “abandoned carts” and “product purchased” automation triggers.
When tracking is enabled, you’ll be able to:
- Save “Guest Checkouts” – feature allows you to capture recent customers ( that made a purchase) and automatically add them to the selected subscriber list. Select a Sender.net subscriber list into which the new user emails will be saved.
- Save “Customers accounts” – feature allows you to capture registered clients and automatically and add them to the selected subscriber list. Select a Sender.net subscriber list into which the new user emails will be saved.
- Use the “Cart is abandoned” trigger in the email automation feature.
- Use the “Product is purchased” trigger in the email automation feature.