Group tags are the way to identify recipients based on the information you hold on them. Group labels play a similar role as mailing lists, though it has a few differences. Each new subscriber must be assigned to a group upon the import or attached to it later on. Users can add multiple group tags for the same recipient.
Actions that are arranged in the “Group” section.
- Create a new group tag.
- View, edited and deleted groups
- Assigned subscribers to a group.
- Group’s performance can be observed.
Creating a new group
- Already existing recipients can be assigned to a group (click on the group’s name).
- Adding new recipients by clicking on the “Add subscribers” button.
If you’re trying to assign existing recipients, click on the group’s name; after subscribers window appears – filter out needed recipients via advanced filters or status.
After you finished the segmentation process – select filtered recipients and click on action button > add group.
That’s it! Subscribers were successfully assigned to a new group and received additional group tag.
Let’s continue by adding new recipients.
Next, the subscribers’ import window will appear. There are a few methods to upload recipients.
- Via file ( excel. or CSV. format )
- Importing manually ( Copy & Paste )
- Importing from MailChimp. Click here for a dedicated tutorial.
When subscribers are imported, you will be asked to assign custom fields; for example, names will need to be assigned to “First name” column, etc.
Next, when columns are marked – click on the “Start import” button. The upload process takes up to a few seconds.
If you are stuck on a specific task or can’t find a way to execute a particular job, contact our support team via LiveChat or firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help 24/7, 7 days a week.