The interface of Drag&Drop design editor
If you’re new to design, the interface can be pretty overwhelming at first and that’s okay – the Drag & Drop design editor is user-friendly and feature-rich.
Let’s start from basics
Section blocks must be implemented first, then different elements can be added upon it. Sections are the foundation of the newsletter.
- Headline element is dedicated specifically to headlines.
- Paragraph element is meant for longer text – descriptions, stories, and etc.
- Image element is for your images, gifs and other visuals.
- Button element creates a button or call-to-action.
- Separator allows you to separate your content with a customizable spacer.
- Video element – videos can be self-hosted, added from Youtube or another video-sharing platform. Once they are imported, they get converted to a high-quality gif.
- Social element is pretty self-explanatory – by using this element, you can add your social icons.
- Product element is for our e-commerce users. The product element will allow you to import products from your website (no integrations are needed) by copying the item’s URL.
- Timer – set a custom timer to encourage action (available for professional plan users only).
- Review – create a 1-10 review form and view submitted feedback in reports section (available for professional plan users only).
- Custom HTML – an ability to add HTML coded section.
Users will initially have default sections; however, additional sections can be saved. For example – if you created an excellent-looking footer, you can save it for future use.
Click here for a tutorial on “how to save sections” .
Design experience with newsletter builder is user-friendly. Creating good-looking emails never been so enjoyable. Basic email designs are usually produced in few moments.
How to customize an element?
When an element is dragged to the section column, a customizable menu will appear on the right side of the dashboard. There you’ll be able to modify settings like sizes, colors, paddings, and other element’s settings.
If you got stuck on a specific task or can’t find a way to execute a particular job, contact our support team via LiveChat or [email protected] – we’re here to help 24/7.