If you’re new to design, the interface can be pretty overwhelming at first and that’s okay – the Drag & Drop design editor is user-friendly and feature-rich.
Let’s start from basics
Section blocks must be implemented first, then different elements can be added upon it. Sections are the foundation of the newsletter.
• Headline element is dedicated specifically for headlines.
• Paragraph element is meant for longer text – descriptions, stories, and etc.
• Image element is for your images, gifs and other visuals.
• Button element creates a button or call-to-action
• Spacer allows you to separate your content with a customizable spacer.
• Video element – videos must be imported from Youtube or another video-sharing platform. Videos are converted to a high-quality gif.
• Social element is pretty self-explanatory – by using this element you will be able to add your social icons.
• Product element is for our e-commerce users. Product element will allow you to import products from your website (no integrations are needed) by copying item’s URL.
• Timer – set a custom timer to encourage action.
• Review – create a 1-10 review form and view submitted feedback in Reports.
• Custom HTML – an ability to add HTML coded section.
Users will initially have default sections; however, additional sections can be saved. For example – if you created an excellent-looking footer, you can save it for future use.
Click here for a tutorial on “how to save sections” .
Design experience with newsletter builder is user-friendly. Creating good-looking emails never been so enjoyable. Basic email designs are usually produced in few moments.
Click on a video below to see the whole process in motion.
How to customize an element?
When an element is dragged to the section column, a customizable menu will appear on the right side of the dashboard. There you’ll be able to modify settings like sizes, colors, paddings, and other element’s settings.