If you’re new to design, the interface can be pretty overwhelming at first and that’s okay – the Drag & Drop design editor is user-friendly and feature-rich.
Let’s start from basics
Section blocks must be implemented first, then different elements can be added upon it. Sections are the foundation of the newsletter.
- Headline element is dedicated specifically to headlines.
- Paragraph element is meant for longer text – descriptions, stories, and etc.
- Image element is for your images, gifs and other visuals.
- Button element creates a button or call-to-action.
- Separator allows you to separate your content with a customizable spacer.
- Video element – videos can be self-hosted, added from Youtube or another video-sharing platform. Once they are imported, they get converted to a high-quality gif.
- Social element is pretty self-explanatory – by using this element, you can add your social icons.
- Product element is for our e-commerce users. The product element will allow you to import products from your website (no integrations are needed) by copying the item’s URL.
- Timer – set a custom timer to encourage action (available for professional plan users only).
- Review – create a 1-10 review form and view submitted feedback in reports section (available for professional plan users only).
- Custom HTML – an ability to add HTML coded section.
Users will initially have default sections; however, additional sections can be saved. For example – if you created an excellent-looking footer, you can save it for future use.
Click here for a tutorial on “how to save sections” .
Design experience with newsletter builder is user-friendly. Creating good-looking emails never been so enjoyable. Basic email designs are usually produced in few moments.
How to customize an element?
When an element is dragged to the section column, a customizable menu will appear on the right side of the dashboard. There you’ll be able to modify settings like sizes, colors, paddings, and other element’s settings.