This is the official documentation for Sender.net’s Integration Module for Prestashop.
- You will need a Sender.net account.
- A working Prestashop store (version 1.6.10 or newer)
- Embedded subscription forms
- Pop-up forms
- Auto-subscription of new users
- Cart tracking
- Abandoned cart reminder using Sender.net’s automation
- Guest cart capture
- Converted cart tracking
- Fully loaded integrations
- Export customers to Sender.net
- Head to app.sender.net and log into your account
- Click here to download the Prestashop plugin
- Go to your Prestashop admin panel. Go to the ‘Modules and Services’ section. Then click ‘Add a new module’. Next, click ‘Choose a file’ and choose the file you have downloaded from Sender.net
- Click ‘Upload this module’
- Go to ‘Emailing & SMS’ section, find Sender.net’s module and click ‘Install’. Next click “Proceed with the installation”
- You will be redirected to the Sender.net settings page
- Activate the “Sender.net email marketing” plugin by inserting an API token and clicking “Authenticate”
Here’s a short video of the installation process:
EMBEDDED SUBSCRIPTION FORMS
When enabled, a Sender.net subscription forms will appear in the Module positions menu. It allows you to insert your Sender.net’s subscription form into your web page. All your forms must be created via the Sender.net’s Form creator. Once the form is created, you can see it in your plugins menu.
Enabling/Disabling the ‘Forms’
Head to the ‘Forms’ section in your Sender.net’s plugin menu.
The feature is disabled by default. To enable the subscription form click the ‘Enable’ button and select a form.
Pop-up forms will automatically appear on your website without further configurations. Simply “Active” a required pop-up on Sender.net platform, and it will appear on the website.
Next time you open your website, the popup will appear according to its behavior settings.