Integration with Zapier
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, Shopify, Squarespace, and 3000+ others with Sender.net.
You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks. It’s easy enough that anyone can create workflows with just a few clicks.
- Start automation workflow based on the custom event, e.g., send welcome emails each time clients fill in a survey.
- New accounts from Shopify are automatically transferred to the selected contact list on Sender.net
- New contacts from in the Google Form are automatically moved to your contacts list on Sender.net
- Use Zapier to integrate with LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and automatically move new subscribers to Sender.net
Let’s continue by connecting Sender.net to Zapier.
- New campaign. Triggers when a new campaign is created.
- New subscriber. Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
- New unsubscriber. Trigger when a subscriber unsubscribes.
- New group. Triggers when a new group is created.
- New subscriber in the group. Triggers when the subscriber is added to the group.
- New unsubscriber from the group. Triggers when a subscriber is removed from the group.
- Updated subscriber. Triggers when subscriber is updated.
- Add/Update Subscriber. Add a new subscriber or update subscriber’s data.
- Create campaign. Creates a draft campaign.
- Unsubscribes an email address.
- Add subscriber to the group. Adds a subscriber to the group.
- Remove a subscriber from a group.
- Send campaign. Send a drafted campaign.
Next, choose the app that will begin the automated sequence and the action trigger. Continue by authenticating the application’s account on the appeared popup and continue building the sequence.
Proceed by selecting a different app and the action step that will be performed according to the workflow – the equivalent procedure applies.
Here’re the shortcuts to the ready-to-use Zapier templates – click on “Try It” to proceed with a Zap.
Add subscribers in Sender for new spreadsheet rows in Google Sheets
Add Shopify customers to Sender
Add Sender subscribers for new records in Salesforce
Add or update new HubSpot contacts to Sender
Add or update Magento 2.X customers to Sender
Create Drupal contents from new Sender campaigns
Add new BigCommerce customers to Sender as subscribers
Add or update Facebook subscribers to Sender
Add or update LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms subscriber to Sender
Add Sender subscribers for new form submission in Squarespace
If you got stuck on a specific task or can’t find a way to execute a particular job, contact our support team via LiveChat or [email protected] – we’re here to help 24/7.