This is the official documentation for Sender.net Automated Email Marketing Magento integration plugin.
- Abandoned cart reminder using Sender.net’s automation
- Quick product import to your campaigns
- Guest cart capture
- Pre-submitted Email Capturing
- Newsletter Subscription Capturing
- Click Through Landing
- Choosing whether to include tax with product totals
- Head to app.sender.net and log into your account
- Go to the ‘API’ section and download the Magento extension
- Go to your Magento Admin Panel. Click on the button ‘System ‘ then click ‘Magento Connect’ and then ‘Magento Connect Manager ‘. Log in again into ‘Magento Connect Manager’
- Click the button ‘Choose file’ to upload the file that you’ve just downloaded. Then upload it and click ‘refresh’ when the package is installed
- Click ‘Return to Admin’. Log out and log in again (this step is needed to refresh the system completely)
- Drag your mouse on the ‘System’ section. Click ‘Configuration’. Under SENDER.NET INTEGRATIONS, click ‘Options’ . Change the ‘Current Configuration Scope’ to ‘Main Website’ and click ‘Authenticate Account’
- Now you can configure your Sender.net’s Abandoned carts and Mailinglists according to your needs. After you’re done click ‘Save configurations’
Abandoned Carts Configuration
- Pre-submit Email Capturing. It can capture typed email addresses anywhere on your site, without the customer submitting it – it’s done instantaneously and automatically.
- Newsletter Subscription Capturing. It would capture any emails that are subscribed to your newsletter.
- Click Through Landing. Lets you choose the page you want the customer to be directed to when they click a link in an abandoned cart email.
- Include Tax with Product Totals. Lets you choose whether to include taxes in the product total or not.
- Newsletter subscriber mailing list. Select a Sender.net list you want the newsletter subscribers to be added to.
- Customer mailing list. Choose a separate mailing list to add your customers to.
Here’s a short video to guide you through the process: